Biking for Beers - 28th July
BeerYeti.com and Cycle Birmingham will be brewery hopping by bike!
Starting at the Gorilla Coffee Cafe in Kings Heath, they will guide you through Birmingham by bike, stopping at key breweries along the way, ending at Fixed Wheel Brewery.
Our annual ‘Biking for Beers’ – Brewery Bike Tour is back by popular demand. MyBikeAdventure is working with BeerYeti.com and Cycle Birmingham aiming to get people out on their bikes, enjoy good beer for Birmingham Beer Week 2018 while raising money for this years charity, Birmingham Mind.
Bike tour is as follows;
Meeting point – 11.30am, Gorilla Coffee Cycling Cafe, Kings Heath with a wonderful 25% off breakfast/brunch to line your stomach. They are also well stocked with some cracking beers if you wanted to start with a cheeky one!
£10 per ticket to include;
- Led bike ride
- Beer taster with a small talk from the brewer at each stop
- A few freebies to take away
- Lucky dip for a lucky rider to win special edition BeerYeti.com T-shirt
Route roughly 16 miles in total. Using cycle paths, canal, parks and some small roads to get us to each stop – Steady pace to suit the group – 11.30am start @ Gorilla Coffee Cafe, Kings Heath.
Train station very close to Fixed Wheel Brewery for people to get the train back into Birmingham if needed.
Please note the following;
- Please come prepared with a suitable bike/tyres, puncture kit/spares and pump, water/snacks for ride and maybe a waterproof.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Participation in this ride is on the basis that you accept responsibility for your own safety. Please ensure that your bike is roadworthy, ride safely and you observe the Highway Code.
Find Out MoreGet a Ticket!